“Personal Information” means any information that may be used, either alone or in combination with other information, to personally identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a personal profile, an email address, a home or other physical address, or other contact information.
3. What Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It. We do not currently require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to general information available on the Site. But, we do receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
3.1. ‘Contact Us’ Information. If you send us a “Contact Us” request, whether by submitting an online form that we make available or by sending an email to an email address that we display, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name and email address.
3.2. Log Files; Device and Usage Data. We collect information through server log files, but also by deploying tracking technologies within the Site. We do this to analyze trends, track user movement around the Site, gather demographic information, and to generally collect information that we may find insightful or helpful. The type of information collected may include (but is not limited to) internet protocol (IP) addresses (which may vary from session to session), MAC address, mobile network information including phone number, device type and hardware model, browser type, operating system type, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp of Site use, referring/exit pages, and clicked pages.
For example, the Site may use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of the Site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this Site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other websites they used prior to coming to this Site. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to maintain and improve the Site and our products. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with Personal Information. Google’s ability to use and share information collected by Google Analytics about your visits to this Site is restricted by the Google Analytics Terms of Service,
4. The Way We Use Personal Information. If you submit or we collect Personal Information through the Site, then we may use such Personal Information in the following ways, via any applicable communication channel, including e-mail, SMS, etc.:
4.1. We will use your Personal Information to provide and improve our Site, to send you marketing/advertisement communications that we believe may be of interest to you, to contact you in connection with the Site and certain programs or offerings that you may have registered for, and to identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Site that you are authorized to access.
4.2. We may use your designated email address to: (i) send you updates or news regarding the Site and our products; and/or (ii) respond to a “Contact Us” or administrative requests.
4.5. We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Site if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our Terms, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Wearable Devices Ltd., our users, yourself or the public.
5. Use of Anonymous Information. We may use Anonymous Information (as defined below) or disclose it to third party service providers in order to improve our Site and enhance your experience with the Site. We may also disclose Anonymous Information (with or without compensation) to third parties, including advertisers and marketing partners. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our Site.
6. Opting Out. At any time, you may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or other Site-related emails from us by selecting the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send or you can at any time subscribe on the newsletter sign-up page on our Site to receive quarterly newsletters. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative emails (for example, in connection with a password reset request) that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Site.
7. Choice. At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. If you choose not to provide mandatory Personal Information, you may still visit parts of the Site, but you may be unable to access certain options, programs, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you.
8. Access/Accuracy. We would like to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any of your Personal Information that we may be storing, there may be tools that we make available via the Site. Otherwise, please contact us at email@example.com to request deletion containing adequate details of the request (although we do not undertake to respond to, or otherwise implement, the request within any specific period of time). Please be aware that information deleted (whether directly by you or pursuant to a deletion request) may or may not be permanently deleted, and may remain stored on our servers (or those of our third party service providers) – in such cases, the information will no longer be accessible or visible to you, but will be accessible and visible to us. We, at our discretion, decide whether or not to permanently delete information from our servers.
9. Links to and Interaction with Third Parties. The Site may link to, or otherwise enable you to interact with, third party content, products and services. Any Personal Information you provide in connection therewith is provided to the third party. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties, or for such content, products and services, and we encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each third party that you choose to use or interact with.
10. Children’s Privacy. The Site is not structured to attract, nor directed toward, children under the age of 13 years. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 13 years, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Security. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use reasonable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about security on the Site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
12. Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. In the event that Wearable Devices Ltd. is acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, we may (and hereby reserve the right to) transfer or assign the Personal Information and other information we have collected or received. In the event of a bankruptcy, insolvency, receivership, or comparable event, we may not be able to control how your Personal Information is treated, transferred, assigned, or used
13. California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure (if any) of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To the extent applicable, you may make such a request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
14. Our California Do Not Track Notice. We do not track consumers over time and across third party websites and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track signals. We do not allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses the Site.
15. Deletion of Content from California Residents. If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to remove content or Personal Information you have publicly posted. If you wish to remove such content or Personal Information and you specify which content or Personal Information you wish to be removed, we will do so in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware that after removal you will not be able to restore removed content. In addition, such removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or Personal Information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require us to enable removal of content.